Kevin Garnett is one of the fiercest competitors of all-time. He made sure that each time he hit the court, he was the most athletic, intelligent and skilled athlete on the floor. Whether it was playing mind games with the competition, our hustling you for boards or locking you down on defense, the 15 time All-Star always let you know he was on the court.
In this article we’re going to look at…
– What it means to work at the NBA level, the preparation that it takes to be great
– Being able to recognize and know once you have a skill down
– What it means to compete at the highest of levels
– Have your teammates back and “riding for the brand”
– Understanding the small details matter