Having a proper shooting warm-up can be the difference between a great training session and just being on the court. Research tells us that if you don’t warm-up before training, the first 10-15 minutes of your training session will be sloppy due to your body spending time to warm-up regardless of your decision.
In this video we are going to give you a four part series to get warmed up and ready for a great training session.
– (5) Swishes 1 hand form shooting
– (5) Swishes regular hand placement
– (25) Quick reps off backboard
– (10) Right Hand Ball Wrap off backboard
– (10) Left hand Ball Wrap off backboard